A part time Claims Associate who has experience in professional liability and directors’ and officers’ insurance is needed to join a leading Lloyd’s of London broker based in the City of London. Expect to become a key team member, coordinating multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
This is a part time role 25 hours per week. Flexible work from home options available.
Founded in 2008 this specialist insurance intermediary focusses on placing complex liability and other speciality insurance and reinsurance risks with insurers across all major markets (including Lloyds and the London Market, Bermuda, DIFC, Singapore and many others). Due to an exciting period of growth, they are now seeking a proactive part time Claims Associate to work closely with the Claims Manager.
The Claims Associate will be responsible for assisting in the coordination and broking of all claims within the group. Whether you are maintaining client files, building relationships with clients, understanding market changes, resolving issues, liaising with overseas brokers, maintaining claims files, obtaining loss runs or assisting in the preparation of claims reports and statistics, it will be your strong insurance product knowledge across PI & DO, that ensures accurately and timely payments for clients.
To qualify… You could be a Claims Associate / Insurance Claims Associate / Claims Handler / Claims Broker / Insurance Claims Handler / Insurance Claims Consultant / Claims Support Administrator or similar with a CV that demonstrates:
- Experience of working in Claims with Professional Liability and Directors & Officers insurance.
- Strong insurance product knowledge across PI & DO.
- Strong relationships within sector.
- Knowledge of London Market Systems, particularly ECF.
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills.
- The ability to write grammatically correct English.
- A high level of competency with Microsoft Office.
- You are an outgoing and engaging person who has the confidence in communicating with clients.
- A self-starter.
- A strong work and service ethics to achieve desired outputs working in a fast-paced environment.
- The ability to work with individuals across departments and liaise with external customers and contacts.
- You are open, engaging, approachable and collaborative with a down to earth personality and a sense of personal ownership to achieve results and meet deadlines.
- You are adaptable, methodical, versatile with a keen eye for attention to detail and accuracy.
- Lloyd’s experience desirable but not essential.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Claims Associate with a strong work ethic to join a fast-moving and forward-thinking finance business. Expect to grow your skills and experience within a refreshing and approachable environment where you will be well-rewarded for your efforts.